- APHIS Emergency Management Website
USDA-APHIS has developed the Foreign Animal Disease Preparedness and Response Plan (or FAD PReP) to raise awareness and to enhance the coordinated response to an animal disease outbreak. Access the FMD Response Plan, Guidelines, disinfectant information, and many other resources.
- Bulk Transporter Tank Cleaning Directory
- Dairy Management Inc. – crisis communication
- Dairy Practices Council
- FDA Pasteurized Milk Ordinance (PMO)
- Foot and Mouth Disease Info
Managed by The Beef Checkoff, The Pork Checkoff, and Dairy Management Inc., this website provides info for consumers, media, and livestock producers about FMD.
- International Dairy Foods Association
- International Milk Haulers Association
- National Milk Producers Federation